During last autumn, we realized a inspiration shoot with a great team.
What are you going to discover here ?
• Beautiful autumn colors and light
• The elegant reception venue at Preisch Castle
• A nice table decoration with a touch from the twenties
• A beautiful bride wearing a wedding dress and accessories in the same theme
Project participants : château de Preisch, Boudoir d’Elsa Gary, Something Blue, Lucille Images and K-artist.
The venue : chateau de Preisch
Preisch castle, located near the France-Luxembourg frontier, just started to show beautiful autumn colors.
For the shoot, I focused on the entrance and courtyard leading to the reception hall.
The venue also offers:
• A chaptel
• A lovely park where to shoot your couple pictures on your wedding day
• Vintage wooden games to have fun with your guests
The reception hall
For your wedding party, the castle offers a minimalistic and elegant room.
If you like beautiful materials, such as wood and stones, this your venue !
The metalled chandeliers create an intimate and cosy atmosphere.
Wedding table decoration : Art Deco
This is the table decoration around the 20’s spirit created by Cathelyne. Cathelyne is also known as Something Blue, wedding designer.
Delphine, an Elsa Gary bride from 2017, was our model for the day.
– An Elsa Gary wedding dress including a gorgeous lace in the back
– A bouquet designed by Something Blue
Her make-up and hair were done by K-Artist team, based in Yutz near Thionville.